We’re working to support our students and staff who are high risk or self isolating due to coronavirus.
Supporting high risk customers
Should you self-identify as high risk we have two different options for you:
- Click & Collect – if you are mobile and able to collect your order from the click and collect location we can offer a specific window of collection slots to you. This will be between 09:00 - 11:00 on the designated collection day.
- Delivery – for those who are unable to collect due to being high risk, we are offering delivery within a 3-mile radius of the main campus (TW20 0EX). Delivery slots will be limited in number and allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Customers who self-identify as high risk will be required to email email@example.com prior to placing an order. We’ll then get in touch with you and confirm a couple of details including the timings of your delivery. All deliveries will be contactless.
Where a customer has identified they are in self isolation they should either:
- Third Party Click & Collect - when checking out you have the ability to designate a third party to collect your order. Please ensure that if you are self isolating you do not leave your residence and you continue to comply with Government Covid-19 guidance.
- Delivery - we can offer delivery within a 2.5-mile radius of the main campus (TW20 0EX) for a flat fee of £5. Delivery slots will be limited in number and allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Our service model is fully built around a contactless service to reduce the risk of coronavirus transmission.
- Click & Collect - Customers will collect their order from the east entrance to the EWD Building (opposite the Arts Building). They will need to approach the glass door and show their College card or staff ID. Our team then place your order by the door ready for you to collect.
- Delivery - Our delivery staff will only attend the ground floor access point of a property, and will leave the order at the door. They will step back a minimum of two meters and wait to check that the order has been accepted. There is no requirement for signed deliveries, they will then leave the location and continue with deliveries.